Industry and Nuclear Project Manager (F/H)
Looking to (re)discover the SME environment? Then the LEMER Foundry could be your new destination. A French company with around sixty employees, based to the north of Nantes (44), we have been established in the region for a century and a half.
Our teams and the company have a turnover of €10m, and we are renowned in the design and manufacture of lead parts and its various low-melting-point alloys. Fonderie Lemer is active in the industrial, radiation protection, ballasting, fishing and marine sectors.
The company works for SMEs and major corporations such as Bénéteau, Décathlon, Orano, Engie, Ifremer, Airbus, CEA, Comptoir de la mer, etc. Our teams have collectively written the values to put them at the service of all: thanks to trust, collaboration and agile expertise, we carry out our internal and customer projects together.
To strengthen the dynamism of our team, we are recruiting an Industry and Nuclear Project Manager. Reporting to and working alongside the Business Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring our customers' business and sales:
- Coordinating project implementation by acting as an interface between internal departments (design, production, purchasing) and customers
- Supporting and informing customers, from project costing through to production start-up, in order to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Monitor the budget for its projects and act as its guarantor
- Ensure administrative follow-up of projects (invoicing, payment, etc.)
- Develop links with existing customers and build loyalty by anticipating and diagnosing their needs
- Studying the feasibility of projects and negotiating the terms and conditions of implementation, working with the relevant internal departments (deadlines, prices, etc.)
- Participate in drafting commercial offers and responses to calls for tender.
With 2 to 5 years' higher education, and at least 3 years' significant experience as a project manager in an SME in the industrial sector, in a metallurgy or mechanical engineering activity, you would like to join a team that is continuing to develop and grow in buoyant activities. Ideally, you will be familiar with CLIPPER or will have worked with an ERP that meets the needs of the industrial sector. You will be required to meet your contacts from time to time to discuss current and future projects.
In addition, you value teamwork and enjoy working with all departments, both in-house and with customers. You have a genuine technical curiosity that will be satisfied by the diversity of the projects (short and long) and by the different environments in which we operate. You want to make a long-term commitment to an SME whose human values, as espoused by the Managing Director, are proximity and respect for people. If you join us, the LEMER Foundry and your future tutor will support you as you develop your skills in the business, industrial processes and tools used.
Each application will be considered on the basis of business and interpersonal skills rather than on the number of years of experience (large or small).
Benefits associated with the job: Possibility of teleworking, €10 meal voucher, health insurance, profit-sharing, etc.
If you'd like to join a company whose organisation is changing, and bring your dynamism to the team, come and join us at the Lemer Foundry, and find out more about us on our website!